Ellistown & Battleflat Parish Council is required, in accordance with the Accounts and Audit Regulations, to complete an Annual Return setting out Accounting Statements and an Annual Governance Statement for each financial year. These statements and their supporting documentation are audited by the Council's Internal Auditor and an External Auditor.
- Annual Return For Year Ended 31 March 2016 (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
Financial Risk Assessments
Risk is the threat that an event or action will adversely affect an organisation's ability to achieve its objectives and to successfully execute its strategies. Risk management is the process by which risks are identified, evaluated and controlled. It is a key element of the framework of governance together with community focus, structures and processes, standards of conduct and service delivery arrangements.
This document has been produced to enable the Parish Council to assess the risks that it faces and satisfy itself that it has taken adequate steps to minimise them. The Council is aware although some risks can never be eliminated fully, it has in place a strategy that provides a structured, systematic and focused approach to managing risk which:
- Identifies the key risks facing the Council
- Identifies what the risk may be
- Identifies the level of risk
- Evaluates the management and control of the risk and records findings
- Reviews, assesses and revises procedures if required.
- Financial Risk Assessment (PDF, 179 Kb)
Ellistown & Battleflat Parish Council has made a total sum of £1000 available to support community groups within the Parish in the 2016/17 financial year.
Please see the guidance notes and apply using the application form. Alternatively, contact the Parish Clerk for more information.
- Budget 2016 - 2017 (PDF, 268 Kb)
- Financial Regulations 2016-17 (PDF, 132 Kb)